Nutella Banana Milkshake

The overripe bananas are always a common scene in my kitchen. This time I felt that a couple of neglected bananas were shouting at me, "don't u ever notice us?"....Yeah, true !! They were so greenish yellow and pretty when I bought them. Now they have got black spots everywhere and felt like they were saying "pick us atleast now" ;). Usually I make Banana Bread or Banana Dates Milkshake when I have such neglected bananas. This time I thought of making something very quick and yummy...so I asked the bananas to hop into my blender with the lovely Nutella and milk to form a yummilicious drink :).  This milkshake can be included in breakfast for kids who hates the regular milk. You should try this out...kids will finish it off in no time for sure !! Since we all love Nutella, we enjoyed this lovely drink.



Serves 2-3

You need....

2 ripe / overripe Bananas
2 tbsp Nutella (increase if you desire)
1.5 cups Milk
Honey / Sugar to taste



To prepare..

Blend the bananas with a little milk into a smooth paste. Add rest of the milk and Nutella to it and blend well. Add honey or sugar as per your taste. Enjoy the yummy drink !!


Notes:
* You can add condensed milk, ice cream , chocolate syrup etc for a rich and better taste.

Sending this to the following events:

Show Me Your Hits - Fiber Rich Foods by Sangee, Kitchen Chronicles- Summer Splash hosted by Sangee, an event by Kalyani , ABC Series: Fruit Fiesta by Ramya, Beat the Heat at My Cook Book, I'm the Star by Rasi and to  my event Just "4" Fun 








No comments:

Post a Comment